EXPERIENCE AND PROJECTS
PCS’s founder and principal consultant has been involved in all phases of some of the most challenging multi-billion dollars civil infrastructure and oil / gas projects of the last decade ranging from;
- The Chad - Cameroon Pipeline Project, which consisted in exporting oil from the oil fields in Chad through a ~1070 km pipeline across Cameroon to the world market;
- The Baku - Tbilisi - Ceyan Pipelines Project, which consisted in taking oil and Gas from the Caspian sea to the Mediterranean export hub through ~1700km of pipelines across Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey;
- The Sakhalin Pipelines Project, which consisted in exporting oil from fields within the Island through a ~250km pipeline across Sakhalin Island to the DeCastry export terminal on mainland Russia;
- The Ambatovy Nickle Slurry Pipelines Project which consisted in channelling Nickel and Cobalt slurry from a mine site at Ambatovy to a plant site in Tamatave through a ~200km long pipeline within the east province of Madagascar; and
- The PNG - LNG project which consist of taking natural gas from the Southern Highlands of Papua New Guinea to a plant site for liquefaction and export to the international market through a ~400km onshore.
PCS has since its inception partnered in the delivery of many oil and gas related projects evaluations (ESIA) in Cameroon including but not limited to:
- TOR and ESIA for Seismic Survey in the Etinde Permit Area within the Douala Basin;
- TOR and ESIA for Onshore Seismic Exploration Survey in Bomono Permit Area;
- TOR and ESIA for Onshore Seismic Project within the Zina & Makary Permit Areas; and,
- TOR and ESIA for the Onshore Drilling Project within the Zina Permit Area.